SPICY BLACK BEAN QUESADILLAS
Prep Time : 20 min
Total Time : 20 min
Servings : 2
Gear up for the big game with these quesadillas. They’re stuffed with MorningStar Farms* Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers, Colby Jack cheese, corn and pico de gallo.
- 14 g
- Total Fat:
- 14 g
- 1 MorningStar Farms* Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 2 (7- to 8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons pico de gallo
- 3 tablespoons guacamole
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS* Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger according to package directions. Cool slightly. Crumble.
2. Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place, sprayed sides down, on cutting board. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese over half of each tortilla. Top cheese with crumbled burger, corn and pico de gallo. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
3. Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook quesadillas over medium-low heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until light brown, turning once. Remove from skillet. Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Spoon small dollop of guacamole on each wedge.