MorningStar Farms* Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger
Forget variety—veggies are the spice of life. A mouthwatering medley of green chiles, jalapeño peppers, and black beans add the perfect kick to any meal.
Ingredients:WATER, COOKED BLACK BEANS (BLACK BEANS, WATER), COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), ONION, VEGETABLE OIL, WHOLE KERNEL CORN, SOY PROTEIN, TOMATOES, ONION POWDER, WHEAT GLUTEN, DRIED EGG-WHITE, BULGUR WHEAT, GREEN CHILES, MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, CORN STARCH, SPICES, TOMATO POWDER, TOMATO JUICE, SALT, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOUR, PAPRIKA, SOY SAUCE POWDER (SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT), JALAPENO PEPPER, MALTODEXTRIN, ACACIA GUM, ONION JUICE CONCENTRATE, CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, TURMERIC.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
1. Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed.
2. Do not overheat.
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lighty spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-9 minutes, turning burger over halfway through heating time.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for
1 minute 15 seconds -
1 minute 30 seconds,
turning burger over
halfway through heating time.
*Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary.
Times given are approximate.