Soy-Sesame Pasta Salad
Prep Time : 25 min
Total Time : 25 min
Servings : 8
A chilled pasta-and-vegetable salad with hints of Dijon mustard, sesame seeds and soy sauce
- 14 g
- Total Fat:
- 5 g
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4-inch piece fresh ginger root, peeled
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces snow pea pods, blanched
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package MorningStar Farms* Harvest Veggie Burgers
1. In small skillet, toast sesame seeds over medium heat until light brown (about 2 minutes); set aside for garnish.
2. Grate ginger into a fine sieve placed over a small bowl. Press out liquid with the back of a spoon to produce about 1 1/2 tablespoons of juice. Add mustard, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and soy sauce to the ginger juice. Whisk dressing until smooth.
3. In large mixing bowl, toss together cooked pasta, snow peas and dressing. Chill.
4. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS* HARVEST VEGGIE BURGERS according to package directions. Slice into 1/4-inch thick strips and stir into pasta mixture. Serve immediately or refrigerate.