HAWAIIAN HARVEST VEGGIE BURGERS RECIPE
Prep Time : 10 min
Total Time : 20 min
Servings : 4
Pineapple rings and sweet-and-sour sauce lend a tropical flair to these veggie burger sandwiches.
- 21 g
- Total Fat:
- 15 g
- 4 thin slices Provolone cheese
- 4 whole wheat sandwich buns
- 4 slices pineapple
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 8 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce
- 1 package MorningStar Farms* Harvest Veggie Burgers
1. Heat MORNINGSTAR FARMS* HARVEST VEGGIE BURGERS according to package directions.
2. Place cheese on each pattie and continue heating until cheese is melted. Place a burger on each bun and top with pineapple slice, lettuce leaf, and 2 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce.
ON THE GRILL:
1. Preheat Grill
2. Use a food thermometer to be sure burgers reach minimum internal temperature of 160° F.