Prep Time : 25 min
Total Time : 25 min
Spectacular and rich, this chowder features popular Southwestern flavors of corn, sweet bell peppers, cumin, cayenne pepper and MorningStar Farms* Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles
- 1 3/4 cups Vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup Green bell pepper
- 1 cup Carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup Evaporated fat free milk
- 3 tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 1/2 package MorningStar Farms* Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- Parsley sprigs
- 1 cup Red bell pepper
1. In large saucepan combine broth, corn, green pepper, red pepper, carrots, cumin and cayenne pepper. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
2. In small bowl whisk together milk and flour. Stir into hot mixture in saucepan. Bring to boiling. Stir in MorningStar Farms* Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles. Cook over medium heat until crumbles are hot, stirring frequently. Add cheese, stirring until melted.
3. Ladle chowder into serving bowls. Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.