MorningStar Farms* Mediterranean Chickpea Veggie Burgers
Derived in the spirit of Mediterranean simplicity, these burgers serve up a flavourful mix of chickpeas, spinach, Roma tomatoes, and traditional Greek herbs and spices.
Ingredients:WATER, COOKED CHICKPEAS, COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), ONIONS, SOY PROTEIN, VEGETABLE OIL, WHOLE GRAIN OATS, SPINACH, DRIED EGG-WHITE, WHEAT GLUTEN, MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, ROMA TOMATOES, DRIED GARLIC, ONION POWDER, CORN STARCH, SUGAR, SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, SALT, WHEAT), MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVOUR, GARLIC POWDER, YEAST EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, JALAPENO PEPPER, DEXTROSE, VINEGAR, LEMON JUICE POWDER.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
- Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed.
- Do not overheat.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
- Lighty spray skillet with cooking oil.
- Place frozen burgers in skillet.
- Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-9 minutes, turning burger over halfway through heating time.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
- Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave on HIGH for
1 minute 15 seconds -
1 minute 30 seconds,
turning burger over
halfway through heating time.
*Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary.
Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliances unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.