MorningStar Farms* Harvest Veggie Burgers
A tasty vegetarian classic. With nothing to hide, you’ll be able to taste and see this burger for all that it is—a delicious combination of mushrooms, water chestnuts, onion, carrots, and red bell peppers.
Ingredients:WATER, CARROTS, ONIONS, SOY PROTEIN, DRIED EGG-WHITE, MUSHROOMS, WHOLE GRAIN OATS, WHEAT GLUTEN, WATER CHESTNUTS, VEGETABLE OIL, GREEN PEPPERS, MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, SALT, WHEAT), COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), RED BELL PEPPERS, ONION POWDER, CORN STARCH, SUGAR, BLACK OLIVES, SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, JALAPENO PEPPER, XANTHAN GUM, SEA SALT.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
- Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed.
- Do not overheat.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
- Lighty spray skillet with cooking oil.
- Place frozen burgers in skillet.
- Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-9 minutes, turning burger over halfway through heating time.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
- Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave on HIGH for
1 minute 15 seconds -
1 minute 30 seconds,
turning burger over
halfway through heating time.
*Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary.
Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliances unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.