MorningStar Farms* Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger
Forget variety—veggies are the spice of life. A mouthwatering medley of green chiles, jalapeño peppers, and black beans add the perfect kick to any meal.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
1. Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed.
2. Do not overheat.
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lighty spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-9 minutes, turning burger over halfway through heating time.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for
1 minute 15 seconds -
1 minute 30 seconds,
turning burger over
halfway through heating time.
*Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary.
Times given are approximate.