Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Veggie Burger
Our Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan quinoa burger is made with all the good stuff… Real ingredients you can see like lentils, carrots, bell peppers and brown rice plus an incredible roasted garlic flavour!
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
1. Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed.
2. Do not overheat.
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lighty spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-9 minutes, turning burger over halfway through heating time.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for
1 minute 15 seconds -
1 minute 30 seconds,
turning burger over
halfway through heating time.
*Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary.
Times given are approximate.